Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pledge To Be Green!

In Honor of Earth Day on April 22nd, we are encouraging our residents to be green! I got to have some crafty fun and make this pledge board in the office! It is pretty simple. Drop by the office, and grab a leaf. Write down something easy you pledge to do to "Go Green."

For example, I filled out my own leaf stating I would support local agriculture by buying into an organic crop share. This is something I'm SUPER excited about! I can't wait until it starts June 1st!

My wonderful husband (who helped me with this late night art project) also added a leaf. He pledged to use a reusable water bottle instead of buying bottled water.

What are you going to pledge to do? Come check out the board for yourself, and don't forget to fill one out for your pledge! As a gift for sharing your idea, take home a reusable water bottle. It's our simple way of saying thanks for caring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment